5/11/2011

LITTLE LAMBS...LITTLE CAKE SHOP

On May 7, 2011 morning at Gaspereau Valley Fibres Yarn Yard Sales


My first little CAKE shop to showcase my newly felted creations!




Yes! I've been dreaming to open a bigger CAKE shop with a glass-covered counter top to showcase all the yummy "patisseries" I've created - just like those in the real pastry shop!


In fact, I just decide to be part of the 16th Annual Craft & Food Fair presented by 
the Horton Music Parents Association at Horton High School in Greenwich, NS 
on October 15, 2011 (9am - 4pm).
There will be over 160 tables featuring a large variety of crafters and artisans from around Nova Scotia. 
Horton music students will be performing throughout the day.


I'm very excited & I can't wait to meet the people & other crafters & artisans!
I think I should start to build up my CAKE inventory now & prepare for this great handicraft event! 



No comments:

Post a Comment