8/09/2011

CAKES SOLD!!!

The Mango Cheesecake jewelry box
is finally landed on my cousin's hands during our meet in NYC last week. 
This also explained why I weren't able to post any new felted creations on my blog over the week.
I will guarantee I will post lots of photos in the next few days!

The NYC trip was quite a success!
It was fun to search for fresh ideas & shop for interesting materials from the fashion land.
 I found many uncommon materials that I can incorporate into my upcoming felted creations! 
Stay tuned!

What a coincidence! 
The same evening after I sent out the Mango Cheesecake to my cousin. I received an order from Hong Kong for another Mango Cheesecake plus the Mint Chocolate Cake via my ETSY shop!
Once I returned home, I immediately jumped back into my felting corner!
The package is now being shipped & I am looking forward to hear positive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment