6/30/2012

2012 MID-YEAR REVIEW


The first half of 2012 was another great start for FELTasticFashion felting project!

FELTasticWine Glass Gloves for 2012 Nova Scotia IceWine Festival
FELTasticFashion Owl Necklaces for "Helping Herd" Charity Auction
Felted cake keepsake + Parisian owlRainbow owl + Tiny MINI
Birthday crown + Apple headpiece for 80th Apple Blossom Festival
Many more FELTasticFashion accessories + FELTasticCharm 

On June 24, 2012, I attended the East Coast Momma Collective Summer Fair.
It was my first public appearance in the city of Halifax!


The most important...
 FELTasticFashion.blogspot.com reached the world with over 4000 pageviews
FELTasticFashion@Facebook with over 100 fans

In the next half of 2012, I would love to work on more new challenges.
There will be a new FELTasticBaby line as well as new collaborations with local boutiques.
I would also love to customize more special orders for anyone around the world.
Just send me an image or an idea!


Also, I will add more items on the FELTasticFashion.ETSY.com online shop. 
Remember to LIKE my Facebook Page to get more creation updates.


THANK YOU for your continue support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment