8/01/2012

DO-IT-YOURSELF

Just create another FELTasticFun Needle Felting DIY kit - Hamburger


Really love to share my passion for felting

Simply because I want you to

Felt It.
Love It.
Treasure It.

So far, I have created 4 different levels DIY kits for Beginners

Penguin ; Retro Owl ; Wise Owl ; Hamburger

I am happy to announce that over 30 70 new felters are in-the-make

& I'm 100% sure there will be more felters in the near future

because felting is so much fun!


FELTasticFun Needle Felting DIY Kits & PDF tutorial can be purchased at ETSY (listed in US$)
Contact me directly at FELTasticFashion@gmail.com for Canadian retail price
Limited DIY kits are also available at yarn & wool shops in Halifax & Gaspereau Valley, NS
Wholesales welcome & please e-mail FELTasticFashion@gmail.com + Ship Worldwide!

Felting Workshop & Party are welcome too!

Stay tuned for DIY Kit #5

No comments:

Post a Comment