11/16/2012

FELTasticDisplay


Just love my new DIY display unit for my lovely wool owl necklaces.
It seems they are resting very comfy up on the tree!

This wooden tree cut out was backed with a thick & hard commercial felt.
So, the necklaces can stay on,
but still easy to remove when customer wants to take them home.

HOW TO ?

1) Get a ready-cut out unit (originally a photo display) and thick & hard commercial felt
Make sure all holes are covered & cut the felt according to the display size

2) Attached the felt to the display at the back & cut lines within the holes

3) Use a paper clip to help insert the necklaces through the holes

4) Adjust & ready to go to the craft show!
+ Very attractive display unit for myself at home too!

Want a piece of this FELTasticDisplay too?
E-mail me & I can custom made one for you too!
...while supply last...

No comments:

Post a Comment