11/28/2012

KENTVILLE FARMERS MARKET


I love to do DEMO to show people who have not encounter FELTING before.
I want to share the fun & the great advantage accessorizing with WOOL too!

Today is my very FIRST time being at the Kentville Farmers Market.
It was a great fun time between 10am - 2pm!

I have completed a FELTasticApplique with a Christmas Sock Monkey on an onesie.

I am so happy to meet a mixed media artist who purchase all kinds of Clover Felting tools!
I can't wait to see her amazing creations!!!

Very excited for the next DEMO this coming Saturday at ECMC Holiday Fair in Halifax,
as well as 3 more Wednesdays at Kentville Farmers Market,
Fibre Folic activity night at Wolfville Farmers Market on Dec. 5 evening (4pm-7pm),
& one more craft show at Northeast Kings Education Centre in Canning, NS.

Come drop by to see what I will create onsite!




No comments:

Post a Comment