9/25/2014

THE REPURPOSE FELTING PROJECT: PUMPKIN


It's officially FALL~
Just about time to start a new project : The Repurpose Felting Project!


Playing with the electric hand felting machine!
It speeds up the needle felting 100x faster! (IMO)
Now the old sweater is hiding inside as the core of the big orange wool pumpkin! 


Making Pumpkin Leaves...Love Fall Colors!

 
Twisted & Felt

 
Adding FF signature = Project Completed !!
 
The most satisfying moment for an artist or creator
is definitely the time to sign his/her name or put on the monogram on the finished piece!
I'm no exception!


Comparing the two wool needle felted pumpkins. Which one you like more?

 
"Mommy, I'm so strong & not heavy at all."
"Well of course. It's 100% Wool."
 

Time flies when I held my little girl whose just started to walk through the pumpkin patch & also when I first discovered felting craft from the Annapolis Valley.
 
Four years later, I'm making wool pumpkins to mark another harvest
& thanksgiving time of the year!
 
Always Felt It. Love It. Treasure It.

No comments:

Post a Comment